Re: [h-e-w] Question on defgroup

From: Dr Francis J. Wright
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Question on defgroup
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 19:50:39 +0100

Asking for help on defgroup in the current version of NT Emacs, to be
precise
GNU Emacs 21.2.1 (i386-msvc-nt5.1.2600) of 2002-03-19 on buffy, gives

defgroup is a Lisp macro in `custom'.

Maybe you are using an ancient version of NT Emacs.  I think custom support
was introduced as a standard feature with Emacs 20.

Francis