RE: [h-e-w] Problem with Microsoft Visual SourceSafe when using gnuclien

From: Sprenger, Karel
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] Problem with Microsoft Visual SourceSafe when using gnuclient
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 12:12:43 +0200

Hi,

Yep, that's a problem all right.  I noticed it also when I had to use VSS, but
found that with the repository on a network share vc-vss.el was a definite pain
as it would take ages to checkout files.  So in the end, I ignored vc-vss and
would checkout through VSS (even though I hated it).

BTW, the same problem occurs if you use gnuclient (to edit a file) while inside
an emacs shell window.

Cheers,
Karel