RE: [h-e-w] cygwin setup guide / Emacs from Bash Question

From: Sprenger, Karel
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] cygwin setup guide / Emacs from Bash Question
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 08:40:52 +0200

Hi,

One of the reasons to upgrade is that cvs and rcs are part of the distribution
now.  On the other hand, you would have to start from scratch so to speak and
download everything you want again.  Nevertheless, I think it would be worth
your effort.  The current setup with its incremental update facility is really
great.

Cheers,
Karel