Re: [h-e-w] NTemacs printer setup, IP port on Win2K?

From: Peter Kaiser
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] NTemacs printer setup, IP port on Win2K?
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 18:27:44 +0200

> (1) Create a share for the printer from your PC....

Can't do.  The reason the printers are defined and handled locally on my PC
is that the "share" mechanism doesn't work, for idiosyncratic reasons
deeply embedded in Microsoft's unintelligible design decisions, as embodied
in our mixed-environment shop.

So I have to go with "local" printers.  Luckily the printers themselves are
smart enough to arbitrate among all their users.

___Pete