Re: [h-e-w] OFF TOPIC! - Help: NT Emacs and the SendTo menu behaviour...

From: John McCabe
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] OFF TOPIC! - Help: NT Emacs and the SendTo menu behaviour...
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 09:00:18 +0100

> And since Emacs is the king of environments, once you have it working, you
> never need to worry about whether multiple associations work or not, since
> you should never leave emacs anyway :)

Wow - I had no idea Emacs had a built-in:

Audio Editor
Midi Arranger
Digital Audio Recorder
CD Player
Windows CE Platform builder

etc etc ;-}

> Let the list know if you ever get it straightened out... I don't run any
> windows 98 anymore (killed the last laptop on my organization with it a few
> weeks ago) so I can't help much.

I'll keep in touch about it. It may show up as a problem for someone else
at some point and I'll be able to tell them the answer (if I ever get
one!).

Best Regards
John McCabe