Re: [h-e-w] Fw: Global Font Lock won't enable font lock in compilation m

From: Chris McMahan
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Fw: Global Font Lock won't enable font lock in compilation mode until I switch windows
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 08:06:43 -0400

You might try the following. I suspect it might by your
jit-lock-stealth-time setting, but I'm not sure.

;;; enable font-lock for ALL modes that support it
(global-font-lock-mode 1 t)

;;; reset the delay for fontification of changes to take place within
;;; the JIT package (in seconds)
(setq jit-lock-stealth-time 1)

 -Chris

--