[h-e-w] Small / Large fonts

From: Paul Whitfield
Subject: [h-e-w] Small / Large fonts
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 08:47:43 +0800

Hi All,

I had a problem the other day when I had to
switch Windoze from Large fonts to small font to
test some software. (Due to problems with
control dialogue layout)

I have set my font/face and geometry extra
in the registry. I was using a lucida font

But when I changed to small fonts the font
I requested was not available and emacs would
not start.

Is there some way to avoid using registry / resource
values, i.e. an equivilent of the -q option
for the .emacs.el file?

Regards

Paul Whitfield
Senior Software Engineer