RE: [h-e-w] Help: NT Emacs and the SendTo menu behaviour...

From: Sprenger, Karel
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] Help: NT Emacs and the SendTo menu behaviour...
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 21:09:39 +0200

Raymond,

I am very puzzled by your statement that you couldn't get gnuserrv/gnuclient to
work.  I have used this setup on both NT and W2K machines for ages and never
had problems.  I even think I had it going on a Windows 95 machine once.  Could
you mail me the details of your setup, including short cuts and associations
(assoc and ftype output if you're working with NT or W2K)?

Cheers,
Karel