[h-e-w] ps-print-buffer-with-faces

From: Moore, Mathew L
Subject: [h-e-w] ps-print-buffer-with-faces
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 12:14:37 -0400

Hello,

I like using a dark background and white foreground when working with emacs.
However, when I print with faces to a postscript file (C-u M-x
ps-print-buffer-with-faces), the resulting file keeps the white foreground
which, of course, is not visible against the white background of the PS
file.  How do I tell Emacs to use a black foreground when processing the
postscript output?

ps-default-bg is set to white and ps-default-fg to black, which seems
correct to me but that isn't what I am getting out.

GNU Emacs 21.2.1 (i386-msvc-nt5.0.2195) of 2002-03-19 on buffy

Thanks for you help.
--Matt