[h-e-w] Gnus and MS Exchange IMAP server

From: Niranjan Rao
Subject: [h-e-w] Gnus and MS Exchange IMAP server
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 12:00:47 -0700

Emacs version GNU Emacs 21.2.1 (i386-msvc-nt5.0.2195) of 2002-03-19 on
buffy
Gnus version v5.9.0

I realize that this is perhaps wrong forum to post, but I don't have
NNTP feed available to post into gnus news groups.

I have been trying to setup gnus to use MS Exchange IMAP server. I tried
searching the web for any helpful hints and tried to set gnus
accordingly. My current problem is gnus simply hangs. From the logs
*imap-log*, *imap-debug* and *nnimap-debug* it seems that gnus is able
to connect to the server and is not able to proceed.

I have installed OpenSSl and ssl.el on my machine based on the helpful
hints I found on the web.

Can anyone successful using Gnus/Imap/Exhange server combo please post
some incites ?

- Niranjan