[h-e-w] outline mode and speedbar

From: ekkehard . goerlach
Subject: [h-e-w] outline mode and speedbar
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 10:05:57 +0100

Hi,

is there a possibility to see the topics of a file in outline mode in
speedbar? In the buffer frame of the file I can invoke the imenu menu with
C-mouse3.

On a similar topic: if I invoke speedbar while visiting the info buffer
(C-h i) I get the error message

DFRAME TIMER ERROR: (void-variable speedbar-attached-frame)

and the info tree is not displayed in speedbar, just the top line 'Info Nodes:'.

I am using nt-emacs 21.2 and speedbar 0.14beta4 on Windows NT4.

Any hints welcome,
Ekkehard