[h-e-w] Side-by-side file differences util?

From: Wojciech Komornicki
Subject: [h-e-w] Side-by-side file differences util?
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 17:19:59 -0600

It seems that you are asking for ediff which is built into emacs.  It is
in the tools menu pull down (if you use the menu) or you can just run
   M-x ediff

--
Wojciech Komornicki                                      Dept of Mathematics
address@hidden                                     Hamline University

The skill of writing is to create a context in which other people can think.
                                                           Edwin Schlossberg

  Peter> Has anyone implemented a side-by-side file differences utility in
  Peter> emacs?  By this I mean I'd like two adjacent frames, side-by-side, with
  Peter> file A in the left frame and file B in the right.  Differences between
the
  Peter> two files would be highlighted, and there would be some way to jump to
the
  Peter> next/prev difference, make the left look like the right or vice versa,
etc.