[h-e-w] Re: voice recognition instead of keyboard [was Re: [h-e-w] "Ctrl

From: Jonathan Epstein
Subject: [h-e-w] Re: voice recognition instead of keyboard [was Re: [h-e-w] "Ctrl" key wears out...]
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 09:00:14 -0500

Also live demos by yours truly at:
  http://voicerecognition.org/developers/jepstein/pbvdemos/

You can watch the Perl and Java demos ... you'll want to make some popcorn
first, since each demo is about 40 minutes.

- Jonathan

At 07:53 AM 3/21/2002 -0500, paquette wrote:
>On Wed, 2002-03-20 at 20:53, Michael R. Wolf wrote:
>It's been on my mind for a while.  I'm sure it would take
>
>some training and getting used to.  For me, and for my
>
>partner, since she'd have to listen to me speaking elisp.
>
>That would be worse than Klingon.  IMHO, of course.  Perhaps
>
>they'd share some similarities.
>
>Have you seen the VoiceCoder tool set? See
><http://www.codevox.com/voicecoder/faq.phtml>http://www.codevox.com/voicecoder/faq.phtml
> for more information. There is also a group at Yahoo for it
>(<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/VoiceCoder/)>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/VoiceCoder/)
>

>--
>Jeff Paquette
>paquette at atnetsend.net          | Maintainer of VisEmacs
>http://www.atnetsend.net           | a VisualStudio Addin

Jonathan Epstein                                address@hidden
Head, Unit on Biologic Computation              (301)402-4563
Office of the Scientific Director               Bldg 31, Room 2A47
Nat. Inst. of Child Health & Human Development  31 Center Drive
National Institutes of Health                   Bethesda, MD 20892