[h-e-w] Annoying message in mini-buffer

From: Gerald . Jean
Subject: [h-e-w] Annoying message in mini-buffer
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 14:03:55 -0500

Hello,

I am running NT-emacs, 21.1.

how do I get rid of the following very annoying message displayed in the
mini-buffer.

"mouse-1:previous buffer, mouse-3:next buffer"

this message very often masks other usefull stuff Emacs is trying to tell
me, e.g. search results.  This message is displayed very often and
sometimes in some buffers pretty much all the time.  It annoys me, how do I
get rid of it.

Thanks,

Gérald Jean
Analyste-conseil (statistiques), Actuariat
télephone            : (418) 835-4900 poste (7639)
télecopieur          : (418) 835-6657
courrier électronique: address@hidden

"In God we trust all others must bring data"  W. Edwards Deming