[h-e-w] project file list and overlapping windows ?

From: Muzaffer Kal
Subject: [h-e-w] project file list and overlapping windows ?
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 22:58:26 -0800

hi,
I am currently using vi & MSVC IDE for my editing and I'd like to switch to
emacs completely. One thing I like about MSVC IDE is (apart from VSS link)
the files in the project list on the left and multiple overlapping editing
windows which can all be minimized at the same by just minimizing the top
level program. Is it possible to do something similar with emacs ? Or I am
sure it is possible to do it ("a small matter of programming" a boss of mine
would say) but has it been done already ?

thanks,

Kal