Re: [h-e-w] clearcase.el

From: Ian Stringer
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] clearcase.el
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 20:24:58 +0000

I have tried this package several times but failed to get it to recognise the
files as being within clearcase.
Even if I invoke clearcase-mode manually it still does not recognise the files
are part of a vob.
There are not very many instructions, and having the source is only half a help.

What is required to set it up properly? I am using GNU Emacs 21.1.1 on WinNT
with cygwin bash shell and snapshot
views under clearcase.

TIA

IanS