[h-e-w] transient-mark-mode

From: Scott Goldstein
Subject: [h-e-w] transient-mark-mode
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 14:13:42 -0500

I'm trying out transient-mark-mode because I want to be able to highlight text
with the keyboard.

One annoyance though, is the inability to set the mark and then return to it
using C-X C-x.  I would like to be able to save a location in the buffer, look
around someplace else for a while, and then return to the saved spot.

Is there any built in way to do this using transient mark mode?

Thanks.

Scott

"Just a mirror for the sun...
 My smiling eyes are just a mirror for the sun."