Re: [h-e-w] emacs-21.1-bin-i386.tar.gz - duplicate files

From: Jonathan Arnold
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] emacs-21.1-bin-i386.tar.gz - duplicate files
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 15:22:36 -0500

>I pulled this down and when unpacking, receive numerous messages about
>duplicate files in the archive... starting with apollo.el.

Perhaps you didn't include the full paths when you unpacked?
I just did it yesterday and it worked fine (well, I did the
fullbin).

--
Jonathan Arnold     (mailto:address@hidden)
Amazing Developments       http://www.buddydog.org

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in
hospitals dying of nothing. -- Redd Foxx