Re: [h-e-w] gnuclientw.exe

From: Jeff Rancier
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] gnuclientw.exe
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 13:13:13 -0500

Thanks Stephen,

But I have already wasted way too much time tinkering with my syntax.  The
.reg file that Karel sent me worked fine (except that I can't use regedit on
W2KP to modify the entry(?) And now that I try to look again in regedit,
there's not key, but it still shows up in IE, under File->Edit with
gnuclientw!  God Bless MS).  Now, instead of view source, I just go to the
Edit menu, and the first thing I see is "Edit with gnuclientw".  Well see
what happens when I reboot before I totally quit.

Jeff