RE: [h-e-w] gnuclientw.exe

From: Sprenger, Karel
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] gnuclientw.exe
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 08:43:22 +0100

Hi,

In the FAQ I found the necessary registry setting:

-----8<-----
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\htmlfile\shell\Edit\command]
@="C:\\emacs\\bin\\gnuclientw.exe -q -F \"%1\""

You may also use the attached add_emacs_to_ie.reg file.  The
auto-mode-alist adjustements suggested by Jonathan Arnold could be
collapsed to:

(setq auto-mode-alist (cons '("\\html?$" . html-helper-mode)
auto-mode-alist))

Cheers,
Karel