Re: [h-e-w] Gnus + NNTP + SSL?

From: Sunil Patel
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Gnus + NNTP + SSL?
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 14:03:44 -0500

Hi Bill,

Yes, I knew it wouldn't be that easy...my stupid ISP allows outside news
group access (like from work) but through an SSL/NNTP server...

I was hoping somebody would've already figured things out under NT and had
it working!....I went through some of the initial steps...(I already had
ssl.el since I have W3)....even then I figure it might be dog slow running
SSL...

    -Sunil