Re: [h-e-w] VM evangelizing (was Re: Gnus, anyone?)

From: Peter Davis
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] VM evangelizing (was Re: Gnus, anyone?)
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 16:34:16 -0500

At 04:26 PM 12/22/2001, Dean Allemang wrote:

All this talk about VM has made me decide to finally switch to it.  I
have decided to start a project to make VM into my dream mail tool.
But before I start elisp hacking, I was hoping to find someone who
already thinks of VM as their favorite mailer that I could email
privately with (I don't want to fill up this list with VM discussions)
who could tell me if VM can already do what I want to make it do (I
flatter myself to think that someone might be interested in whatever I
come up with; of course if that happens, I'll make all the code
prublic)

Are there any big VM fans out there who would like to play evangelist?

I'd be interested in your wishlist. With VM, BBDB and Rob Hodges' excellent Personality Crisis (pcrisis) package, it's hard to think of much you can't do with it.

-pd

--------
                                Peter Davis
                 Funny stuff at http://www.pfdstudio.com
                 "The artwork formerly shown as prints."
           Resources for children's writers and illustrators
                   http://www.pfdstudio.com/cwrl.html