Re: [h-e-w] Re: Gnus, anyone?

From: Peter Davis
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Re: Gnus, anyone?
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 18:36:33 -0500

At 05:16 PM 12/18/2001, Jason Rumney wrote:
address@hidden writes:

> I've been messing with gnus on and off for over a year, with emacs 19, 20,
> and now 21.  I *still* can't get it to handle mail the way I'd like.  In
> particular:
>
> 1) I can't get messages to print to a network printer.

Can you print otherwise?

No, actually. 'PostScript Print Buffer' seems to generate a PostScript file, but then gives me the same error message as Article->Print (A P):

Searching for program: no such file or directory, copy

> I'm using gnus 5.8.8.

Why? What was wrong with the Gnus 5.9 that came with Emacs 21.1?

Nothing, I guess, except that I had added the 5.8.8 one to my load-path. Removing this lets me get to 5.9, which still doesn't work for me.

Thanks,

-pd

--------
                                Peter Davis
                 Funny stuff at http://www.pfdstudio.com
                 "The artwork formerly shown as prints."
           Resources for children's writers and illustrators
                   http://www.pfdstudio.com/cwrl.html