RE: [h-e-w] address@hidden

From: Bingham, Jay
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] address@hidden
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 17:16:47 -0600

The information at Yahoo! Groups indicates that
address@hidden is a remote group.  This means that it is only
an archive of a list hosted elsewhere.  The description contains
information about the old ntemacs-users list that was hosted at
cs.washington.edu.  This list superceded that list.  Unfortunately
whoever created the list at egroups (now Yahoo! Groups) either did not
or could not include the list owner information in the list description.
I am not even sure that it can be included for a remote group (I have
only dealt with local groups at Yahoo!).  Your best bet is to use the
official archive on http://mail.gnu.org/.  If you still want to pursue
it perhaps the folks at Yahoo! Groups can point you to the list owner.

-_
J_)
C_)ingham
.    COMPAQ NonStop Integrity S-Series Systems Software Test
.    Office: 2166                        Phone: 8945
. Language is the apparel in which your thoughts parade in public.
. Never clothe them in vulgar and shoddy attire. -Dr. George W. Crane-