[h-e-w] per directory customization

From: Yogesh Sajanikar
Subject: [h-e-w] per directory customization
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 16:21:44 +0530

Frequently, I would like to change settings depending upon which directory I
am working in. Is there any hooks which will serve my purpose?

For example, if I am working from (say) f:\MyProject (or still better any
subdirectory), then different environment will be selected, and if I am
working from f:\AnotherProject another environment is selected.

Typically it is required to select different cvs-root, different path to
suit a project.

Thanks
~Yogesh