[h-e-w] Cant run ediff

From: Andreas Bernhard
Subject: [h-e-w] Cant run ediff
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 04:43:23 -0800 (PST)

I have been forced to make the painful transition from a Unix to a Windows platform and am happily running windows emacs. If I run ediff via the emacs command line or from the pull-down menu I get the message: "no such file or directory ediff", although diff and ediff files do reside in my emacs/lisp directory. I have included that directory in the search path in my .emacs file: (setq load-path (cons  "c:/Program Files/emacs/lisp" load-path )). I am running 21.1.1

What am I missing or doing incorrectly? Do I need to download additional files? Thank you for your assistance, Sincerely, AndyIII