[h-e-w] New Java Font Lock Colors

From: Scott Goldstein
Subject: [h-e-w] New Java Font Lock Colors
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 08:06:24 -0800

I just installed the latest version of Emacs and noticed that the
font-lock colors for Java (and a few other things) has changed.

First, how do I determine what the font lock colors are on the older
version.  I still have an old instance running, but I'm not sure how to
query the font lock symbols to get the list of colors.

Second, how do I set them in the new version.  I've tried following the
FAQ and some other things on the web, but they haven't seem to work.

Thanks for the help!

Scott