Re: [h-e-w] Re: migrating Outlook Express to gnus

From: Raymond Zeitler
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Re: migrating Outlook Express to gnus
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 13:22:50 -0500

Just a quick note to say that Outlook and Outlook Express are two different
things.  Outlook is mostly an Exchange Server Client, especially when in
Corporate/Workgroup Mode (although it also has other services such as
Internet Mail).

Outlook Express OTOH, is the mail client and newsreader that comes with
Internet Explorer, and it's rarely used with Exchange.

BTW, the preferred behavior for an Exchange Mail Client is for it to leave
messages on the server.