[h-e-w] http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/windows/faq3.html#assoc needs

From: Peter Fraser
Subject: [h-e-w] http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/windows/faq3.html#assoc needs u pdating
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 14:42:53 -0500

The section

How can I have Emacs prompt me before closing?
If you would like to have Emacs prompt you before closing, add the following
to your startup file:

(setq kill-emacs-query-functions
      (cons (lambda () (yes-or-no-p "Really kill Emacs? "))
            kill-emacs-query-functions))

Can now be done with the standard customization

I noticed this in passing when check the faq for another
problem I expect the fac should be carefully checked for
other anarcisms.

Peter J Fraser  519 895 1860 x201
Thinkage                519 895 1864 fax
85 McIntyre Dr
Kitchener
On N2R 1H6