[h-e-w] gnuclientw is starting new instances of emacs.

From: Jason Diamond
Subject: [h-e-w] gnuclientw is starting new instances of emacs.
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 10:05:31 -0800

Hi.

I have copied gnuserv.el to my site-lisp directory and byte compiled it.

I've also added

(require 'gnuserv)
(gnuserv-start)

to my .emacs file and it seems to be working OK. If I execute
(gnuserv-start) in *scratch* it tells me that it's "Restarting server" and
returns t (which I'm assuming is true).

gnuserv.exe, gnuclient.exe, gnuclientw.exe, gnudoit.exe, and runemacs.exe
are all in a directory in my path.

I added a shortcut to my Send To directory that points to gnuclientw.exe.

When I right-click on a file and select Send To... Emacs it always opens a
new instance of Emacs.

Any clues?

Thanks,
Jason.