[h-e-w] Re: NTEmacs 21.1 crashes at startup under NT4.0? (Bruno AMICE)

From: Raymond Zeitler
Subject: [h-e-w] Re: NTEmacs 21.1 crashes at startup under NT4.0? (Bruno AMICE)
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 12:34:48 -0500

I just copied the contents of EM211_B?.ZIP into a new directory under E:\,
but I renamed the top level directory to EMACS211.  Then I renamed my .emacs
to .emacs.207*.  It started up fine when I double-clicked on runemacs.exe.
This is on WinNT 4.0 SP5.

I did not run ADDPM.EXE, although I still have a registry key for Home that
I added by hand for Emacs 20.7.

*It looks as though I can remove many things from my .emacs.

HTH