RE: [h-e-w] printing in Emacs21?

From: Michael W Daniels
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] printing in Emacs21?
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 18:56:15 -0500

At 08:16 AM 11/5/2001 -0600, you wrote:
I had just the same problem with 20.7.  Never figured out exactly what the
matter was -- I think it has something to do with the postscript produced by
Emacs being incompatible with the particular printer driver or something.  I
did find out that ps-print-buffer-with-faces works instead, so that's bound
to my print command now.

Unfortunately, that doesn't work for me either.

--
Michael W. Daniels          | "The thunder was ominous-sounding, much
address@hidden |  like the sound of a thin sheet of metal