RE: [h-e-w] printing in Emacs21?

From: Windhorn, Allen, E. [LS/MKT]
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] printing in Emacs21?
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 08:16:07 -0600

I had just the same problem with 20.7.  Never figured out exactly what the
matter was -- I think it has something to do with the postscript produced by
Emacs being incompatible with the particular printer driver or something.  I
did find out that ps-print-buffer-with-faces works instead, so that's bound
to my print command now.

Allen