[h-e-w] 21.1 Note

From: Charles Curley
Subject: [h-e-w] 21.1 Note
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 07:44:07 -0700

I have Emacs 21.1 working on Linux, but haven't yet gotten it working
on W98.

I did find that 21.1 forces an explicit conversion of a number to a
string before concatenating it with other strings, like so:

 (concat "X" (number-to-string window-system-version) "_windows")

I just updated my program what-env.el on my web site to reflect this.

--

                -- C^2

The world's most effective anti-virus software: Linux.

Looking for fine software and/or web pages?
http://w3.trib.com/~ccurley