Re: [h-e-w] emacs 21.1 : strange apropos

From: Norbert Caudéran
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] emacs 21.1 : strange apropos
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 19:21:59 +0100

 With runemacs -q, ther's no problem. I don't have a Man-mode in this case.
I found that there is a woman.el(c) in emacs/lisp directory, and that I had an
older woman.el(c) in my load-path. If I remove this old package from my
load-path, the problem doesn't appear anymore. I don't know how an old package
could corrupt the way apropos works...

Norbert