Re: [h-e-w] emacs 21 binaries

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] emacs 21 binaries
Date: 25 Oct 2001 00:06:03 +0100

address@hidden writes:

> hello kevin,
>
> np, if you send me the zip file or anything like that i'll provide the
> webspace and post the link here later on.
>
> btw: is there anything wrong with the gnu pretest realease (afaik 106a right
> now)? i'm using the one mentioned and did not face any problems.

It is not supported now that Emacs 21.1 is released. Apart from that,
the most recent entries of the ChangeLogs of Emacs 21.1 should give
you some idea of what is wrong with it. In particular, one change
Andrew Innes installed  just days before the release made a huge
improvement to the display speed of Emacs 21 on Windows.

--
Jason Rumney