Re: [h-e-w] emacs 21 and NT?

From: Michael W. Daniels
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] emacs 21 and NT?
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 15:43:02 -0400

On Mon, Oct 22, 2001 at 12:31:19PM -0700, Adam Doppelt wrote:
>    Where can I get the windows port of emacs 21? I checked:
>      - the usual gnu/windows download area (a year and a half old)

Just go to the normal gnu locations (www.gnu.org; click link for
"getting gnu software"). I got the source distribution from
ftp.gnu.org/gnu/emacs and it compiled with no problems.

If you're asking about precompiled distributions, on the other hand, those
might take a few more days to come out; I don't know.

Mike Daniels