Re: [h-e-w] Re: printing on W2K Pro

From: Alexander G. Burchell
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Re: printing on W2K Pro
Date: 15 Oct 2001 09:58:53 -0700

    Jason> address@hidden (Alexander G. Burchell) writes:
    >> Does anyone know if there is a way to expand file names in
    >> "case-fold" mode for UNIX?
    Jason> You can set `completion-ignore-case' to t, which will let
    Jason> tab completion be case-insensitive.

Thank you, I will do so (tab completion is indeed what I was after).
Regarding Mr. Rancier's original problem, thanks to your help and
others', I now understand more about NT case handling.  So I presume
there was some other problem besides the PostScript libraries being in
the "wrong" case on the filesystem.  Not having a test case (; I
cannot check into it, but it seems to have already been resolved.

Thanks again,
--
Alexander G. Burchell
Wilshire Associates

*----*

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) listed above
as the intended recipient(s), and may contain information that is
PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not an intended recipient,
you may not read, copy, or distribute this message or any attachment.
If you received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
by e-mail and then delete all copies of this message and any attachments.

In addition you should be aware that ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail sent
through the Internet is not secure. Do not send confidential or sensitive
information, such as social security numbers, account numbers, personal
identification numbers and passwords, to us via ordinary (unencrypted)
e-mail.