[h-e-w] Re: calling macros on several files

From: Raymond Zeitler
Subject: [h-e-w] Re: calling macros on several files
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 16:20:03 -0400

The way I do this is to load all the files I want to operate on into a
single window/frame.  I record my macro in one buffer, and before ending the
macro, switch buffers using my own "switch buffers" routine, which merely
buries buffers until one comes up whose name does not begin with an
asterisk.  Let me know if you'd like to see the code I use to switch buffers
(which I have mapped to CTRL-TAB).