[h-e-w] Clicking on info menu item

From: Gurusami Annamalai
Subject: [h-e-w] Clicking on info menu item
Date: 14 Sep 2001 18:53:59 +0530

Hello All,

I am using GNU Emacs 20.7.1 on Windows 98.  My problem is - in the
info documentation menu, if I point to an info menu item and then
click (I checked with left-click, right-click and middle-click)
nothing is happening.

I think I should be able to browse the info documentation by pointing
and clicking.  Is it not so?  Kindly let me know if I am supposed to
set some variable.

Thank you all for your time.

Rgds,
anna

PS: Please CC a copy to my address.  I am not on this list.

--

When you have exhausted all possibilities,
remember this:  You haven't!