[Help-emacs-windows] mouse key bindings (max-Lisp-eval-depth)

From: Ofer Goren
Subject: [Help-emacs-windows] mouse key bindings (max-Lisp-eval-depth)
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 17:39:04 +0200

Hi.
I'm sure this question was asked numerus times, but I couldn't find it in
the internet. So:
I'm using Xemacs for PC, ver 21.4. I used to work on Xemacs for Unix, and
everything worked great (of course).
My question is this:
I'm trying to use the mouse for selecting and yanking test. Well, the
selection goes great, but when I'm tring to use button 2 or 3 to yank, I get
a "lisp nesting exceeds 'max-lisp-eval-depth'" error.
Can some one send me the currect key bindings I sould add to me .emacs file?
or is it a bug in Xemacs?

Thanks,

Ofer Goren
Phone #: 09-7766366 / 9191
Fax #: 09-7766360
"Every morning I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest
people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben