help-debbugs

Re: Status of new Debbugs deployment

From: Ian Kelling
Subject: Re: Status of new Debbugs deployment
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2024 13:49:56 -0500

Hi, just want to say I've been behind on the list but I plan to catch up
and respond this week. Not having read everything, just want to
reiterate something I mention before: debbugs2p should stay the same, a
new vm should be the target, then we will do a migration where we switch
the dns over to the new vm, do a final data sync from the old vm, and
then turn on the new service. We have a debbugs3p which was the target
for this, but I plan to create an even newer vm.