help-debbugs

Re: /cgi/ directory listing?

From: Felix Lechner
Subject: Re: /cgi/ directory listing?
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 05:32:49 -0800

Hi Michael,

On Mon, Jan 15 2024, Michael Albinus wrote:

> On debbugs.gnu.org, the cgi/off folder is already moved to /root/cgi-off
> I've moved the backup files from /var/www/cgi/ there, too.

Can you please get a copy of what's deployed on debbugs.gnu.org?

I'd like to square our 'gnu-reconstruction' branch with what's
running. Once the HTML is the same---I'm looking for at least one more
discrepancy in addition to the 800px width---we can deploy that branch
on a VM and direct all HTTP requests there.

That is the first step in my migration plan, which I hope to outline on
this list later today.

Kind regards
Felix