help-debbugs

Re: disk space

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: disk space
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2020 13:58:33 -0700

Bob Proulx wrote:
> This week I got swamped early and have not had time to engage with the
> admins in the "now-time" so I haven't found out the specific details
> of debbugs yet.  I will still plan on doing that regardless to
> understand the current situation.

Yes there is more storage available to systems now.  And just
mentioning it to Ian he jumped immediately and increased the size of
debbugs already.  So actually I didn't do anything myself and there is
now more disk space there.

    /dev/xvda2       45G   30G   13G  72% /

So have some time for pause and reflection now.

Bob