help-debbugs

Re: Processed (with 2 errors)

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: Processed (with 2 errors)
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2020 19:35:55 +0200

Zack Weinberg <zackw@panix.com> writes:

Hi Zack,

> I just got this error message from control@debbugs.gnu.org.  It looks
> like it's running an older version of debbugs that doesn't understand
> -1 in control commands as "this bug". If it's not already planned,
> could you please add an upgrade to your to-do list?  If it is already
> planned, may I ask what the schedule is?

The debbugs software on debbugs.gnu.org has been cloned from Debian BTS
software in 2008. There are plans to upgrade to a recent version, but
reality is that there aren't so many active developers for it. Unless
other people decide to join us maintainers, there's only a small chance
that this upgrade will happen.

> Thanks,
> zw

Best regards, Michael.