help-debbugs

Re: delte https://debbugs.gnu.org/35654 please

From: Eric Blake
Subject: Re: delte https://debbugs.gnu.org/35654 please
Date: Thu, 9 May 2019 11:37:36 -0500

On 5/9/19 11:28 AM, st0n3 ss wrote:
> hello, can you help me delete this report? https://debbugs.gnu.org/35654

Why? If your complaint is merely that it was formatted poorly, then
submit a followup with better formatting. In general, it is a bad idea
to delete anything from a public archive with the possible exception of
spam or inclusion of a malicious virus, which that report does not
appear to be. Not to mention that even if we delete it from our
database, it has already been mirrored elsewhere and we cannot delete it
from those various mirrors.

--
Eric Blake, Principal Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc.           +1-919-301-3226