help-debbugs

Re: bug#19148: ls --inode --sort=inode

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: bug#19148: ls --inode --sort=inode
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 22:22:44 -0700

Eric Blake wrote:
> Glenn Morris wrote:
> > Eric Blake wrote:
> >
> >> Uggh. It seems like mail from me is NOT reaching the GNU mailing lists.
> >>  http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=19148 shows that I clearly
> >> replied to this bug, but
> >> https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-coreutils/2014-11/index.html
> >> shows only your reply, which came long after mine.

I think this may have been me.  Sorry.  I was trying to do something
about image file attachments.  I guess I got ahead of myself on trying
stuff and testing it.  I had thought it was working okay but I guess
not.  I have reverted my hacks.  Sorry for the disruption.

> >> Could it be because I am GPG-signing my emails, and mailman is
> >> eating mails with gpg signatures?

Initially I had mentally thought, no, no way.  Because gpg signed
emails have the regular part in the text/plain part of the attachment.
(I routinely sign all of my email to the Debian lists because I have
been the target of forges there.)  I am still thinking that gpg signed
messages should be fine.  But I think the only recent changes were
mine so it must have been me.

Sorry again for the problem.

Bob