help-debbugs

grep BTS setup? Plus more to follow?

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: grep BTS setup? Plus more to follow?
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 13:36:50 -0600

The BTS has really been working out well.  People like it!  We would
like to set up some additional projects using it.

Recently in http://debbugs.gnu.org/5127#54 Jim Meyering mentioned that
he would appreciate it if someone would coordinate setting up grep for
the BTS usage too.  This was in response to my comment
http://debbugs.gnu.org/15127#18 that if grep were using it then the
misfiled bug could simply be assigned over to it.  And so I am writing
to see if this could be done.

Note that Jim also mentions proceeding on with diffutils, gzip,
etc. too so I would like to ask if it is difficult to do these one at
a time or if it would be easier to set up several at once?  I think we
would want to switch them on one at a time though just to contain the
communication work needed on the project mailing lists.  But if we
could plan for grep, diffutils, and gzip that would be awesome!

WDYT?  Thanks!

Bob