help-debbugs

Re: reportbug support

From: Reuben Thomas
Subject: Re: reportbug support
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 20:53:35 +0100

On 4 May 2011 20:30, Glenn Morris <address@hidden> wrote:

> Haven't heard reportbug mentioned before in this context, but there is this
>
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2011-02/msg00998.html
>
> and this
>
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2011-02/msg01064.html
>
> (I've never used any of these tools.)

Thanks, but I think there's a misunderstanding here: the client
functionality is present and working in reportbug, it's just a
question of getting it talking to debbugs.gnu.org. Of the tools above,
one appears to be an incomplete reimplementation of reportbug in elisp
and the other, which already ships in Debian, does not understand the
web interface fully.

All I want to know is how to configure reportbug to talk to debbugs,
which ought to be fairly easy.

Here's hoping someone on the reportbug side knows!

--
http://rrt.sc3d.org