help-cgicc

[help-cgicc] CGICC Drop-In method

From: Andrew Wisner
Subject: [help-cgicc] CGICC Drop-In method
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 20:22:28 -0500

I'm looking to use CGICC in a project, which I want to use in a portable, ANSI C++ CGI script. I would like to include CGICC in the executable, which I can already do by statically linking the pre-compiled library. However, I would like to be able to include the CGICC source in my .cpp file like

#include "single_CGICC_source_file.cpp"  .

Is it easily possible to generate a single drop-in file from the CGICC source files? I know it's not that hard to link a static library, but I really need an approach like I've described.

Thank you in advance for any help!

--
Andrew Wisner